LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
JUNIOR Be Smart
For the Young and Talented! To improve IQ!
in the shape of fishes
with a natural
fruity caramel flavour
- Increases resistance to infectious diseases
- Normalizes the nervous and cardio-vascular activity of the body of the child
- It improves memory, concentration, eyesight and skin condition
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect
- Increases resistance to adverse environmental factors
- Strengthens the body’s energy status
- Regulates calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- Recommended for children as biologically active food supplement - an additional source of vitamins E, A, D3, and polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3
|Average nutritional analysis||
Per 1 soft capsule
|Energy value||6 kcal/25 kJ|
|Of which Omega-3||238 mg|
|Of which EPA||104 mg|
|Vitamin A (RE)||400 μg (50%)*|
|Vitamin D3||2.5 μg (50%)*|
* RDA: European Recommended Daily Allowance.
The result of the active ingredients:
- Resistance to infection
- Improvement in vision
- Strengthening of the nervous system
- Improvement in learning ability
- Improve concentration and memory
- Reduce hyperactivity and impulsiveness of the child
Vitamin D3 promotes the fullest absorption of calcium by bone tissue, regulates calcium and phosphorus metabolism. Prevents the development of fatigue, irritability andinsomnia.
Junior BE SMART (box) 26.5 g 3 blisters of 10 capsules.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry, cool place, protected from light.
Manufactured by: Nutripharma Ltd, Unit 507, Western Estate, Waterford Industrial Estate, Waterford, Ireland.
Directions of use: Children from the age of 4: chew and swallow one capsule daily.