LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers
Purification of the Body
Purification, also known as detoxification, is the natural process of neutralising and eliminating toxins and poisons from our bodies, which is essential for the maintenance of optimum health and vitality. Toxins and poisons can undermine our health and weaken our body's immune system, leaving us defenceless.
Nature has thoughtfully envisaged the capability of our body to self-purification from toxic substances. Nevertheless biological shield of our body can not completely remove all toxins that are present in the air we breathe in. Accumulation of toxins within the human body can ultimately provoke failure of its vitally important systems.
Vision products will:
- Purify your body at the cellular level
- Normalize metabolic processes
- Significantly reduce the risk of many diseases
The body has 5 key detox pathways:
- The skin via sweat
- The liver via blood filtration and fat to water molecule conversion
- The large intestines / colon via faecal matter
- The kidneys via urine
- The lungs via breathing
D i Guard nano
Detoxification of the body
Ingredients: opuntia, chlorella, alpha-lipoic acid, DL-methonine, magnesium, folic acid, vitamins C, B6, B1.
Natural Immune Support, purifies the body at the cellular level, strengthens the immunity
Ingredients: Uncaria tomentosa.
Weight reduction, fat absorption
Weight reduction, control of appetite
Fights alcohol dependence and alcohol withdrawal syndrome
Protection, purification and renewal of liver cells
Ingredients: milk thistle (Silybum marianum), fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), artichoke (Cynara scolymus).
Purification of the Body
We’ve all been exposed to long-term toxins such as environmental pollutants, cancer-causing chemicals, preservatives, pesticides, heavy metals, industrial waste and radiation poisoning. They affect our metabolism, behavior, immune system, all which lead to disease. They are stored in tissues and cells throughout the body, including the brain, often for years.
10 reasons to detox our body:
- Prevent or reverse chronic diseases - In 1990 the World Health Organization stated and proved that 90% of all chronic diseases are caused by environmental toxins. They are responsible for many cancers, neurological diseases, heart disease, strokes… you name it. Our bodies do have a built-in detoxification function to deal with these dangers, but those systems are constantly overloaded! Detoxing assists and improves what our bodies are trying to do naturally
- Reduce inflammation - People say that inflammation is the cause of diseases, but in fact toxicity is the cause of inflammation. If you get rid of toxicity, you reduce inflammation and therefore attack the cause of all diseases
- Enhance immune system function - A compromised immune system makes us vulnerable to colds and flus, affecting our quality of life and productivity. Regular detoxing helps strengthen immune system functioning and fights off infection and other more serious diseases
- Increase energy - You will have more mental, physical, and emotional energy after detoxing. People tend to sleep better and need less of it
- Mental and emotional clarity - When the body’s systems are aligned, a shift also occurs with our mental and emotional states. We can deal with more when we’re clear and grounded. We can make better decisions, analyze accurately, and see things differently
- Restore balance to your body’s systems - Our digestive, nervous, and hormonal systems were designed to work together to achieve optimum health. This is what our bodies want to do! When we overload them with toxins and unhealthy foods, these systems don’t work as well as they should and we get sick. Detoxing brings balance back and helps our systems function properly again
- Improve quality of life - Some symptoms of toxicity are joint pain, headaches, digestive disorders, sleep problems, and lack of energy. Depression may be eased and memory may be improved as a result of detoxification
- Lose weight - Our body stores toxins in fat in its attempt to get rid of them. Diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure are directly linked to weight issues. Detoxing rids the body of toxins stored in fat cells and increases metabolism
- Slow premature aging - Detoxing rids the body of free radicals and heavy metals partially responsible for aging. Detoxing helps to increase nutrient absorption, including antioxidants and vitamins that help fight oxidative stress
- Improve skin quality - Diet and environmental toxins undeniably affect skin. Detoxing improves acne, and strengthens hair and nails, and gives us a natural, healthy glow.