LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Turn back time, retain youth and vitality, slow down ageing processes—that is something Vision products can do. They opt to protect cells from ageing and help your body regain youth and health.
Thanks to the Vision products that maintain heart and vessels healthy, strengthen memory and invigorate the body, have a bracing effect and improve mood, you are radiating energy and youthfulness!
GRANATIN Q10 - the guarantor of lasting youth and beauty!
- It helps in renewing the organism cells
- It deactivates free radicals
- It retards ageing processes
- It controls and lowers the arterial blood pressure
- It helps in enhancing the brain blood vessel condition
- It aids in reducing the cardiac infarction risk
- It participates in preventing the ischemic heart disease
- Real biological age of a human depends on the amount of coenzyme Q10 in the body—the more coenzyme, the smaller the age.
- Synthesis of coenzyme Q10 reduces with age, which provokes weakening of heart, loss of resilience and sheen of the skin, and wrinkles.
- Granatin Q10 combines power and energy of coenzyme Q10 with the ultimate antioxidant—pomegranate. Together they unite into a perfect rejuvenating tandem that facilitates renewal and regeneration of cells.
- Granatin Q10 slows down ageing processes and helps postpone age-related changes.
- It also improves metabolism and helps prevent diseases, related to it.
- It supports cardiovascular system performance, boosts energy and helps preserve radiant complexion, protecting the skin from wrinkles.
Ingredients: coenzyme Q10, pomegranate fruit powder, grape marc extract, vitamins C and E, calcium phosphate.
Controls and normalizes blood cholesterol
- Excess of “bad” blood cholesterol may ultimately cause many diseases, however, “good” cholesterol is essential for the body. Which means that keeping “bad” and “good” blood cholesterol in balance is of vital importance.
- LCBalance normalizes the amount of “bad” cholesterol, and prevents reduction of “good” cholesterol below normal level.
- LCBalance prevents assimilation of cholesterol through the intestine and getting it into the blood, simultaneously blocking cholesterol synthesis in liver.
- It promotes elimination of cholesterol plaques from vessels that also excludes possible occurrence of the cardiovascular diseases—atherosclerosis, hypertension, thrombosis, heart attacksand strokes.
- It improves quality of blood and facilitates supply of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues.
Ingredients: phytosterols, sugarcane polycosanols (Saccharum officinarum).
Loss of collagen and elastin from the skin of the face. Skin elasticity decreases and the skin become thinner. Lifestyle choices such as diet and sun exposure have an impact on the rate these factors come into play. Areas with thin epidermis (eyes and lips) receive wrinkles first.
20-30 years Collagen levels start to fall resulting in crow's feet and frown lines.
30-40 years Collagen and elastin levels continue to fall resulting in edge of brow drooping. Lips begin to thin. Between the eyebrows and forehead wrinkles appear.
40-50 years Collagen and elastin levels continue to fall resulting in eyelid bags and lines start to appear in upper and lower lips. Forehead wrinkles deepen. Gravity and the pull of muscles cause drooping or sagging of the skin and deeper structures from areas of deeper attachment.
50-60 years Menopausal effects. Fat hangs in saggy skin. Neck wrinkles. More of the eyebrow droops. The nasal tip droops. The lips thin. Perioral wrinkles deepen
60-70 years Facial skin thins. Skin pigment cells increase in number and size in a blotchy pattern giving rise to brown spots of the back of hand and face