LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Junior Be strong
The Source of Energy
Energy status and harmonious development
- Helps proper development of bones, muscles and nervous system
- Supplies child with energy
- Provides proper bowel function
- Regulates blood sugar
|Ingredients||1 tube (15 gr) contains|
|Cherry juice concentrate||300 mg|
|Royal jelly||100 mg|
|Vitamin В1||0,9 mg|
|Vitamin В2||1 mg|
|Vitamin В6||1,3 mg|
|Vitamin D3||2,5 mcg|
Who needs to take Junior Be Strong:
- All children for sustainable growth and development
- Children who need to support their metabolism and the energy level of the organism
- Large quantity of carbohydrates in Junior Be Strong provides long-term energy supply to children and improves their metabolism
- Complex Junior Be Strong is balanced in a way so as to provide a growing organism with everything necessary for its sustainable development
- B-group vitamins in Junior Be Strong are responsible for proper development and growth of the child’s body, especially its nervous system
Recommendations for use: Recommended dose for children aged 6 years and over: 1 portion (contents of of 1 tube) per day during meal twice a week (once every 3 days). Course duration — 1 month.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry place at room temperature (below 25°C) out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Manufacturer: «Nutripharma Ltd», Unit 507-Western Estate-Ballynaneashagh-Waterford, Ireland Group of Companies «Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiqes», France.