LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
JUNIOR Be Wise+
The source of iodine for physical, psychological and mental growth
Chewable tablets with a
natural strawberry flavour
World Health Organization (WHO) notes that 60% of children in Eastern Europe there is a lack of iodine in the body.
It is fraught with a number of negative consequences:
- Children significantly disturbed mental function
- Delayed growth
- Reduced resistance to infections
Junior BE WISE+ helps to eliminate iodine deficiency in the body of the child.
- Replenishes iodine deficiency in the body of the child
- Active influence on the physical and mental development of children
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protects against the damaging effects of free radicals
- Regulates the activity of all body systems
- It normalizes the metabolism
- Regulates calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- Helps strengthen the overall body of the child
- It improves the function of brain activity
- Support and the energy status of the child’s healthy growth
- It is recommended as a dietary food supplement - an additional source of vitamins and minerals for children
Average nutritional analysis
Per 2 tablets
5 kcal/20 kJ
45 mg (12%)
2.3 mg (23%)
3.0 mg (21%)
0.60 mg (30%)
0.16 mg (16%)
20 μg (50%)
10 μg (18%)
21 μg (14%)
1.5 mg (31%)
0.50 mg (45%)
0.60 mg (43%)
0.60 mg (43%)
100 μg (50%)
0.50 μg (20%)
29 mg (36%)
1.5 μg (30%)
3.4 mg (28%)
6.0 mg (38%)
Iodine — one of the most important trace elements for the development of the child.Participates in the construction of the thyroid hormones that regulate energy metabolism, actively influence the physical and mental development and maturation of tissues, involved in the regulation of central nervous system, affects the activity of all systems of the body of the child.
Vitamins B1, B6, PP — regulate the activity of all body systems, normalize metabolism, are particularly important for vision.
Vitamin D3 promotes the fullest absorption of calcium by bone tissue, regulates calcium and phosphorus metabolism.
Vitamins C and E — are antioxidants, energy-fed cells, strengthen the immune and nervous systems.
Beta-carotene (in the human body turns into vitamin A activity) protects cell membranesfrom the damaging effects of free radicals.
Micronutrients (magnesium, iron, zinc) - support and the energy status of the child’shealthy growth.
Target audience to take Junior Be Wise+:
- All kids for balanced comprehensive development
- Children who suffer from deficiency of iodine, vitamins and minerals
- Children subject to intellectual and physical overstrains
- Children who need to support metabolism and energy status of the body
JUNIOR Be Wise+ 60 tablets, Net weight: 45.4 g ,Food supplements with vitamins and minerals.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a dry cool place, protected from light.
Best before end date: see bottom.
Manufactured by: Nutripharma Ltd, Unit 507, Western Estate, Waterford Industrial Estate, Waterford, Ireland.
Directions of use: Children from the age of 4: chewable tablet to be taken twice daily.