LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Life is Good at Any Age
Lifepac senior ingredients:
Vitamin and mineral complex
- It has anti-inflammatory and оverall strengthening effect.
- Compensates for the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body.
- It has antioxidant activity.
- Promotes the prevention of hypo-and avitaminosis.
- Normalizes the intestinal microflora.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Increases resistance to infectious diseases and the protective properties of the organism.
- Restores and maintains the functional state of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cleans the blood vessels and improves blood.
- Increases the level of hemoglobin.
- Recommended for the effective recovery of health for people who have sufferedstrokes, heart attacks and other diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Participates in the prevention of cancer.
- Improves the process of microcirculation.
- Regulates the metabolism.
- It is recommended in the recovery period (after trauma, after a surgical operation, infectious diseases), with intestinal dysbiosis, chronic colitis and enterocolitis,acute intestinal infections and monotonous unbalanced diet.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule (500 mg)|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg|
|Vitamin PP||9 mg|
|Vitamin B5||2.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B9||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin H||0.05 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 µg|
|Bifidobacteria 108 CFU/g, not less than||10 mg|
Packaging: 30 capsules 500 mg each.
- Beta-carotene, Vitamin C produce a powerful antioxidant effect and help to preserve and restore vitamin E in the body.
- Bifidobacteria normalize the intestinal microflora and prevent disbacteriosis that causes about 70 diseases, including heart attacks and cancers.
- Group B vitamins, vitamins PP, H support the body at times of high emotional strains, strengthen memory, improve the quality of sleep, and alleviate stress after-effects.
- Vitamins E has a strong antioxidant action that helps to slow down ageing.
- Manganese, magnesium, calcium possess an immunomodulating action, support functioning of the nervous and skeletal system.
- Copper produces an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Selenium protects the body from the attacks of free radicals, supports functioning of the immune system and the hormonal balance of the thyroid gland.
- Chromium reduces blood cholesterol.
- Zinc participates in hormonal functions of the body and normalizes the immune system.
- Lifepac Senior food supplement contains a complete complex of vitamins and minerals with optimum antioxidant activity
- It includes the bifidobacteria—a vital ingredient for the normalization of intestinal microflora. They are irreplaceable for the synthesis and full assimilation of vitamins, calcium, and amino acids
- Lifepac Senior food supplement is recommended for the enrichment of one’s daily diet and improvement of stamina
- Its ingredients facilitate anti-age protection, increase hemoglobin in blood, support nervous and reproductive systems, stimulate hematopoietic processes and mental performance
- The ingredients of this food supplement are also known to prevent oncological diseases
- Effectiveness of the Lifepac Senior food supplement has been clinically proved
Natural food and healthy diet mean:
- a perfect body
- excellent health
- feeling of ease and good spirits
- reduced risk of cardio-vascular system disorders and diseases of the digestive organs, liver and other vitals.
It is generally known that vitamins are essential at any age. They are irreplaceable. Most of them must be consumed with food as the body itself doesn’t synthesize them. Unfortunately, a lot of products that we eat are poor in vitamins and minerals that play a key role together with ferments and hormones.
All diseases caused by the shortage of vitamins and minerals could hardly be enumerated. Each and every vitamin is valuable for the body.
The older one gets, the more vitamins their body requires. Why?
Because as years pass by, the assimilation of vitamins slows down. Although energy needs (in calories) fall down, the need for proteins, vitamins and some micro- and macroelements grows with the course of time.