LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Protection, purification and renewal of liver cells
What does the liver do?
The liver is the most amazing organ in the body! The liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself. The liver is also the largest organ inside your body. The average liver weighs about 3 pounds. It consists of two lobes. The right lobe that is 5 to 6 times bigger than the left lobe. A membrane called the “falciform ligament” divides the lobes. Beneath your liver is your gallbladder a tiny pear shaped sac that receives bile that your liver produces, sending it to your small intestine through the common bile duct where it aids digestion. Blood travels through the liver in large amounts. About two thirds of the blood in the liver enters through the portal vein the other third of blood content is rich in oxygen and enters through the hepatic artery.
- Facilitates purification, regeneration and protection of hepatic cells, restart self-cleaning functions of the body
- Promotes extensive upheaval of detox and antioxidant systems of liver
- Removes toxins and wastes from the body at the cellular level
- Regenerates liver cells, restores functions of liver
- Reduces the risk of diseases of liver and bile passages
- Stimulates synthesis and outflux of gall, reduces its viscosity and prevents formation of stones
- Reduces the craving for alcohol
- Contributes to the improvement of the liver, intestine, kidney protection, is effective in a weakened immunity and functional disorders of the adrenal glands
- Normalizes functioning of the digestive system and reduce functional loads on liver
- Participates in the prevention of diseases of the stomach and intestines
- Is used for all liver diseases: acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, toxic liver damage due to poisoning by various chemicals, including alcohol, poisonous mushrooms and drugs
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood
- Reduces the risk of allergic diseases
- Used for diabetes, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, varicose veins
- Regulates the function of the thyroid gland
- Improves the functioning of the endocrine glands
- Recommended for atherosclerosis, rheumatism, kidney and heart failure, chronic nephritis, with allergic conditions, eczema, psoriasis, opium poisoning, as well as podagra, hemorrhoids, tuberculosis
- Those who suffer from hepatic diseases
- Those who drink alcohol or smoke
- Those who keep various diets and as a result require to make up for the deficiency of nutrients for active functioning of liver
- Those who have suffered various diseases and taken synthetic medical drugs. These category primarily requires Cupers Neo complex for regeneration of hepatic cells
- Those who take medicine on a regular basis
- Those who care about their health and require preventive measures against hepatic diseases at least twice a year: in spring and autumn
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule Cupers Neo|
|Milk thistle||200 mg|
Packaging: 60 capsules of 451 mg each.
Action/Effects: Cupers supports and fortifies the digestive system and improves liver and kidney function.
Contraindications: High sensitivity to the ingredients of the complex, cholelithiasis. Pregnant and lactating women.
Recommendations for use: Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Storage conditions: Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Manufacturer: «Nutripharma Ltd», Unit 507-Western Estate-Ballynaneashagh-Waterford, Ireland Group of Companies «Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiqes», France.