LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Queens Don’t Age
Medisoya+ food supplement ingredients:
They say it’s impolite to ask a woman about her age. And it is true—because beauty, grace and appeal never depend on what the ID states. Unfortunately, the same refers to health. Age related changes leave their imprint on it, particularly during such serious stage of life as menopause.
Menopause is considered to be female autumn, involving the irreversible withering of the female body. Changes of the endocrinal profile affect both character and mood. And suddenly a fair lady turns into a capricious, hot tempered and irritable scold. Gained weight, headaches and hot flashes, hyperhidrosis and cold fits—these symptoms are experienced by around 70% of women. There is also high risk of cardiovascular diseases and urogenital disorders.
The most perilous ailment, however, is osteoporosis. As the amount of calcium in bone tissues reduces, bones be come more fragile, and the risk of fractures subsequently increases. According to the statistics, two women out of five get fractures in the period of menopause because of osteoporosis. However, queens must not age, so the help comes embodied in the nature itself.
- With prolonged use helps delay the onset of menopause due to maintain sufficient levels of estrogen in women
- Eases menopausal symptoms (headaches, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, irregular periods, mood swings, general discomfort, etc.)
- Normalizes the activity of the cardiovascular system
- Contributes to the normalization of the nervous system
- Supports hormonal balance, increases energy
- Reduces the risk of unpleasant and painful sensations, and supports a woman’s body before and after menopause
- An alternative to hormone replacement therapy, although this is not a hormonal drug
- Effective with osteoporosis. Prevent its manifestation
- Normalizes mineral metabolism
- Improves the condition of bones and joints
- Normalizes blood pressure
- It is effective for psoriasis, eczema and rheumatoid arthritis
- Prevention of cancer pathology
- Reduces the manifestations of allergic reactions, pain and inflammation
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood
- Recommended for chronic hepatitis, toxic liver damage
- Normalizes functional state of the endocrine system
- Improves condition of skin, teeth, hair and nails
- Medisoya+ contains soy beans’ isoflavones, similar in action to female hormones. Unlike artificial synthetic analogues, they produce a mild adjusting effect on the endocrinal profile and suppress characteristic symptoms of menopause.
- Apart from that, Medisoya+ contains vitamins D2 and D3, as well as calcium and phosphorus, that altogether are vital for skeletal system. These four elements strengthen bones and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- This food supplement has been developed by the leading scientists of the French pharmaceutical company Arkopharma. Highquality ingredients, as well as unique innovative manufacturing technologies, including cryogrinding technology, make this product a magic wand for all fair ladies.
- Except prevention of menopause related problems, Medisoya+ produces an overall rejuvenating and bracing action.
Be beautiful, happy, mysterious and attractive, cheerful and energetic,
regardless of your age
Ingredients Each capsule Medisoya contains:
- Soy isoflavones extract — 100 mg
- Phosphorous — 78 mg
- Calcium hydrophosphate (equivalent to 95 mg calcium) - 410 mg
- Vitamin D2 — 0.118 mg
- Vitamin D3 — 1 mg
Packaging: 60 capsules 520 mg each
Recommendations for use: One capsule twice daily with water at meal time
Soya extract promotes normalization of endocrinal profile and produces a mild regulating action on the female body.
Vitamins D2 and D3 help the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, required by the body in the process of forma tion of osteoarticular system and healthy teeth.
Calcium is vitally important for the formation and development of bones and teeth, for improving the bone tissue density and reducing the risk of osteoporosis. It also helps to maintain skin health. Calcium plays an important role in the cardiac activity regulation, reduces blood cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is required for muscle formation, participates in muscular contraction and prevents convulsions. Calcium is particularly required by the body during and after menopause when the female body doesn’t synthesize enough estrogen hormones.
Phosphorus plays one of the key roles in the vital activity of the body. It facilitates strength of bone tissues, and is in cluded into many essential bioorganic compounds—proteins and nucleic acids. It participates in metabolic processes, including energy metabolism.
Have you known that…
Soya has gained wide popularity in Europe after the International Exhibition in Vienna in 1878, where representatives from China introduced a whole variety of dishes with soya. By the 20th century soya was already grown in more than 60 countries of the world, and its annual consumption increased by 20-30%. This extreme interest was caused also by the results of the studies, conducted by the World Health Organization. There was no doubt that countries, actively consuming soya, had a significantly lower rate of many illnesses, characteristic of the European countries.