LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Natural product for the health of prostate
- Artum has a targeted action: it alleviates inflammation, pain and edema, restores normal urination and potency
- Provides the specific needs of the male body
- Improves circulation in the small pelvis, and consequently decongests organs of the small pelvis and restores the prostate functions
- Normalizes functions of the prostate
- It efficiently combats prostatitis, prostate and bladder hyperplasia, and deactivates factors, regulating growth of adenoma
- Reduce the risk of adenoma of the prostate, prevent inflammations and edema of the prostate
- Supports reproductive function in men
- Regulates the levels of male sex hormones. Facilitates normalization of the endocrine profile, and consequently prolongs male youth
- Reduces the risk of urogenital diseases
- Reduces the risk of impotency
- It is used in diseases of the prostate, prostatitis, hypertrophy prostate (adenoma) and bladder (for difficult urination)
- Has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and bracing effect
- It increases sexual desire
- Increases the tone of the respiratory center and cardiovascular system
- It is used as a styptic
- Used in atherosclerosis, cholecystitis, peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, acute and chronic enterocolitis (furunculosis, herpes, acne, vitiligo, osteomyelitis, nonhealing for the treatment of wounds and ulcers)
- Increases resistance to infectious diseases
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Stinging nettle root||175 mg|
|Saw palmetto fruit||50 mg|
|Pumpkin seeds||50 mg|
|Vitamin E||4 mg|
Saw Palmetto (berries) boosts the reproductive system in men, inhibits prostate hyperplasia, enhances spermatogenesis, and prevents impotency. It is used as a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and bracing remedy against diseases of prostate, bladder, as well as against impotency.
Pumpkin seed is used to cure prostate (prostatitis and prostate adenoma) and bladder diseases. It produces a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anthelminthic and mild laxative effect.
Stinging nettle root normalizes the function of the prostate gland. It is used against cholecystitis, urolithiasis, nephritis, and podagra.
Zinc is necessary for normal growth, development and sexual maturation of the body, it maintains the reproductive system and normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin E regulates the reproductive function and libido, prevents atherosclerotic processes and cardiovascular diseases. It also prevents the destruction of erythrocytes and ensures the free flow of oxygen to all body cells.
Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that provides an immune-stimulant and adaptogene effect, suppresses the synthesis of free radicals. It is indispensable for prevention of adenoma of the prostate.
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamin E, beta-carotene and zinc.
Packaging: 60 capsules 350 mg each.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance of the product components.
Recommendations for use: Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Storage conditions: Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Manufacturer: «Nutripharma Ltd», Unit 507-Western Estate-Ballynaneashagh-Waterford,Ireland Group of Companies «Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiqes», France.
Weaknesses of the stronger sex
Men rule the world—that is an indisputable fact. The stronger sex should indeed be stronger when it comes to decision-making, taking responsibility and bearing loads. However, this burden inevitably affects health.
Resources of even the strongest male body are not unlimited.
The situation is aggravated by the fact that men avoid complaining, disregard alarming signals and think that the problem would somehow go away on its own. However, it never does. The male body is often prone to premature “fatigue” that entails serious health troubles.
One of the most widespread male problems is the dysfunction of the prostate, which is a vital part of the male body. Sedentary work and lack of proper exercise only worsen the situation. Prostate is located in the small pelvis. Sedentary life-style provokes poor blood circulation and irreversible changes in it, that also happens, when a man, due to some reasons, doesn’t receive proper sexual relaxation.
Diseases of the prostate include hyperplasia in the first place, however it doesn’t constitute a big danger, unlike its complications: kidney stones, inflammation of the urogenital system, and consequently—cancer.