LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
Health and youthfulness of every cell
Balanced complex with omega 3-6-9
to prevent ageing
- Unique fractions of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), indispensable for normal functioning of all organs and systems, and first of all—of heart, blood vessels, brain and skin
- PUFAs - improve cell structure and create protective shell, thus preserving cell integrity
- Slows down ageing processes and allows to prolong youth
- Prevents ageing of the skin, preserves its resilience and smoothes wrinkles
- It forms a protective adipose layer of the skin that prevents its dryness, helps retain Its resilience and avoid premature wrinkles
- Prevents destruction of brain neurons, improves neural transmission from brain to all other body systems
- Improves IQ
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases, improves blood count, reduces cholesterol level
- Regulates cardiac rhythm, normalizes pressure, diminishes the risk of strokes and heart attacks
- It protects the walls of blood vessels from breakages
- Purifies blood vessels
- It diminishes inflammatory processes, in joints as well, strengthens musculoskeletal system
- Preserves eyesight
- Increases the body’s protective function, has strong antioxidant properties, mobilizes the immune system, has general firming action
- Protects against depression
- Normalizes the activity of the thyroid gland
- It is recommended for anemia, weakening of the body, inflammatory diseases, spring fatigue
- It is used in bronchial asthma and other allergic diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric ulcers and 12 duodenal ulcer, dysbiosis, diabetes, liver disease.
Ingredients: Each capsule Mega contains:
- Omega-3 (salmon fish oil (EPA/DHA 18/12)) — 250 mg
- Evening primrose oil — 244.75 mg
- Vitamin E — 5 mg
Packaging: 60 capsules of 500 mg each.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance of the product components.
Recommendations for use: Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Storage conditions: Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place, protected from light out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- FISH OIL (SALMON) contains omega-3 PUFAs. It protects cell membranes, prolongs their life-span and slows down ageing processes. It beneficially affects the skin, regulates ipids’ synthesis, promotes wrinkle reduction and skin tightening, shields from the UV-rays. Omega-3 relieves inflammations in joints; that’s why it’s recommended to fight arthritis and arthrosis. It protects vessels and capillaries, thins the blood, preventing formation of blood clots, and reduces blood cholesterol. It is able to preclude senile dementia. Improves the immunity.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL is a source of omega-6 PUFAs.Being a powerful antioxidant it lends the skin youthful look and reduces wrinkles. Helps to treat arthritis and joint inflammations, protects from atherosclerosis and purifies blood.
- VITAMIN E prevents oxidation of omega-3 and omega-6 PUFAs inside the body. Protects the immune cells and prolongs their life-span.
Who wouldn’t wish to preserve youth for many years to come? Of course, it’s not all merely about youthful look— skin without wrinkles and pigmentation spots—but more about the overall health. Because age-related changes also include bad heart condition, high blood pressure, inflamed joints and memory disorders. Our body nowadays is quickly exhausted, so premature ageing is not a rare phenomenon.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids are not synthesized by the body!
Contemporary diet rarely allows to satisfy the human requirements for PUFAs. Which is why it is particularly necessary to take special food supplements that contain both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.