LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
- Real biological age of a human depends on the amount of coenzyme Q10 in the body—the more coenzyme, the smaller the age.
- Synthesis of coenzyme Q10 reduces with age, which provokes weakening of heart, loss of resilience and sheen of the skin, and wrinkles.
- Granatin Q10 combines power and energy of coenzyme Q10 with the ultimate antioxidant—pomegranate. Together they unite into a perfect rejuvenating tandem that facilitates renewal and regeneration of cells
- Granatin Q10 slows down ageing processes and helps postpone age-related changes
- Has powerful antioxidant properties
- Helps in renewing the organism cells
- Strengthens the immune system
- It improves metabolism and helps prevent diseases, related to it
- Boosts energy
- Deactivates free radicals
- Controls and reduces high blood pressure
- Helps in enhancing the brain blood vessel condition
- Helps reduce the risk of myocardial infarction
- Helps prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
- Helps preserve radiant complexion, protecting the skin from wrinkles
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule of
|Grape marc extract||50 mg|
|Pomegranate seed powder||37.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||35 mg|
|Vitamin E||6 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||5 мг|
It is proved that:
- to 20 years of coenzyme Q10 in the myocardium reaches a maximum
- after 30 years — the content of coenzyme Q10 decreases with each passing year
- to 40 years — the content is reduced by 30%
- and by the age of 60 is only 50% of the maximum value
- Those who aspire to slow down ageing processes
- Those who want to prolong youth and the active phase of life
- Those with metabolic disorders
- Those who suffer from the cardiovascular diseases
- Those who smoke and drink alcohol
- Those who don’t adhere to the rules of healthy nutrition or are overweight
Packaging: 60 capsules of 500 mg each.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity of the components of dietary supplements. Pregnant and lactating women.
Recommendations for use: Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Storage conditions: Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Manufacturer: «Nutripharma Ltd», Unit 507-Western Estate-Ballynaneashagh-Waterford, Ireland Group of Companies «Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiqes», France.