|Ingredients per 1 capsule Revien|
|Hop cones||70 mg|
|Ginseng root||50 mg|
|Black horehound flowering tops||50 mg|
- The essential oil of hops helps normalize sleep
- Has a calming, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic action, diuretic effect
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system, particularly the weakness of the myocardium
- Hops are used in the neuroses (especially in menopause), insomnia, neurasthenia, gastritis, and as a means of reducing a painful irritation of the bladder with cystitis
- It has a tonic and soporific properties
- Can be used as a remedy for excessive sexual excitability
- Increases as the appetite and improves digestion remedy
- The roots of the plants are the main raw material, they contain a range of biologically active substances: vitamins C, B1, B2, alkaloids, essential oils, sterols, fatty acids, pectin, minerals (plant concentrates silver)
- A classic and highly adaptogenic tonic, restorative remedy
- Ginseng enhances nonspecific resistance of the organism and its adaptive capacity
- Ginseng stimulates the utilization of carbohydrates and lipids
- Promotes physical and mental performance
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve blood supply to the brain and its structures to ensure oxygen
- It improves the blood picture in cases of anemia
- It stimulates sexual activity and increases potency
- Effective after infectious diseases
- Increases resistance to adverse effects, physical and mental overload stress
- Positive effect on the activity of the heart, increases the amplitude and reduces the heart rate
- It has immunomodulatory effects of viral hepatitis and other infectious diseases, hypoglycemic — diabetes, cholesterol-lowering — the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis
Black horehound flowering tops
- Horehound has sedative, tranquilizing, antiemetic,astringent, antispasmodic, antiarrhythmic, diuretic, antiseptic, wound-healing effect
- It is used as a sedative for:
- nervous excitement
- painful periods
- dyspepsia in the nervous system
- in the treatment of hysteria, and some other diseases
- It is used for rheumatism, joint and muscle pains
- Zinc supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence. It stimulates the activity of approximately 100 enzymes that promote biochemical reactions in the body.
- Zinc supports a healthy immune system, is needed for wound healing, helps maintain the sense of taste and smell and is needed for DNA synthesis.
- Zinc plays an important role in the hormonal functions in the body. It affects the production and functioning of insulin,and thus the entire spectrum of insulin-dependent processes.
- Zinc is vital for the functioning of the thymus and the normal state of the immune system.
- Zinc with vitamin A (vitamin C) prevents the formation of immune deficiencies, stimulating the synthesis of antibodies, and providing antiviral effect.
- Zinc is essential for the functioning of the central nervous system, including the processes of remembering.
- Selenium is a synergist of vitamin E and promotes its antioxidant activity. Selenium deficiency leads to weakening of the antioxidant status, anticarcinogenic protection, causes myocardial, impaired sexual function, immune deficiency.
- As well as selenium exhibits antimutagenic effect, stimulates the antitoxic protection, normalizes exchange of nucleic acids and proteins, improves fertility, normalizes exchange of eicosanoid, regulates the function of the thyroid gland and pancreas.
- Selenium has many functions, is extremely important for normal functioning of the internal organs, protein synthesis, defense against toxic substances entering the human body.
- This trace mineral is extremely necessary to maintain male reproductive function of the body, has a significant effect on the eyes, skin conditions, is involved in metabolism.
- Selenium increases our resistance to adverse environmental conditions, viruses, thus protecting us from various diseases
- Selenium is required for heart muscle and blood vessels
- Iron is a trace mineral found in the hemoglobin molecule of red blood cells, the part of the blood that carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
- It is also found in myoglobin, the form of hemoglobin found in muscle tissue.
- Iron works with several enzymes required for energy production and protein metabolism.
- The most obvious form of manifestation of iron deficiency — iron deficiency anemia, in which serious violations may be lurking in the body (chronic blood loss with internal bleeding). As a rule, reduction in hemoglobin in the blood of the diagnosis — anemia. By the end of pregnancy iron-deficiency anemia occurs in 30-73% of women. Iron deficiency anemia is often the first year of life of children. Iron deficiency in children can slow the mental and physical development, causing a distortion of appetite.
- Iron can be useful for menstruating women. After menopause, most women do not need extra iron.
- Iron is an essential component of proteins involved in oxygen transport.
- It is also essential for the regulation of cell growth and differentiation.
- A deficiency of iron limits oxygen delivery to cells, resulting in fatigue, poor work performance, and decreased immunity.