LT-EKO-001 EU Agriculture Mark is the uniform mark of the European Union applied to the packaging of organic food products grown without any chemical fertilizers.
SAD BUT TRUE
Nowadays depression is often regarded as a serious epidemic.
According to the WHO statistical data,
by 2020 depression will take the lead
among all other illnesses in the world, leaving behind even infectious
and cardio-vascular diseases
Hiper food supplement ingredients:
- Those, prone to stress and depressions
- Those who experience anxieties and discomfort
- Those with weak nervous and cardiovascular systems
- Those, experiencing heavy emotional strains
- It is recommended for the prevention and relief of depression
- It has anti-stress effect
- Eliminates symptoms of depression: headache, anxiety, pessimism, sense of helplessness, sexual frustration, fear, anxiety, irritability, depression, apathy, fatigue.
- It improves the appetite, suppresses the nausea and vomiting
- It improves mood, normalizes sleep
- Regulates the process of detoxification
- It is used in functional disorders of the cardiovascular and nervous system, rheumatism, joint and muscle pains
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improves the condition of the joints
- Prevents the development of nervous and mental disorders
- Lowers cholesterol and inhibits the formation of atherosclerotic plaques
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Effective in the treatment of ulcers, abscesses, burns, pyoderma, rhinitis, sinusitis, sores, hemorrhoids, respiratory and urogenital system
- Used in the treatment of vitiligo
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of flavonoids, vitamins В1, В6, В12, С and magnesium.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule Hiper|
|St. John’s wort||100 mg|
|Black horehound||50 mg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 µg|
Unlike synthetic antidepressants that may provoke a syndrome caused by serotonin deficiency (this syndrome is a severe neural disorder, characterized by high fever, convulsions and disturbed heart rhythm), plant ingredients of Hiper don’t have any side effects.
Black Horehound (aerial part) is used as a sedative remedy against insomnia, neurosis, dyspepsia, and rheumatism.
Hawthorn Monogynous (flowering tops) normalizes the cardiac rhythm, stimulates coronary circulation, enhances myocardium metabolism, and helps to reduce blood cholesterol. It is widely used during functional disorders of the cardio-vascular and nervous systems as a cardiotonic and sedative remedy.
Vitamin B1 helps to maintain proper functioning of the cardio-vascular and nervous systems.
Vitamin B6 is required for normal performance of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Vitamin B12 has a beneficial effect on the functions of the central nervous system, and possesses high biological activity. It is essential for normal blood formation as it facilitates erythrocyte maturation.
Vitamin C produces a powerful regenerative effect, prevents atherosclerosis as it promotes the oxidation of cholesterol and its removal from the body.
Common St John’s Wort (flowering tops) is an ultimate plant antidepressant, used to alleviate states of neurotic anxiety.
Magnesium Carbonate decreases excitability of the nervous system, normalizes cardio-vascular system functioning. Provides antispasmodic and vasolidating action, facilitates removal of cholesterol from the body, deals with blood coagulation problems.
Packaging: 60 capsules of 365 mg each.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity of the components of dietary supplements. Not combined withmedication.
Recommendations for use: One capsule twice daily with water, during meals.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (not exceeding 25ºС) in a dry place, keep away from children.
Shelf life: Three (3) years from the date of manufacture noted on the container.
Manufacturer: «Nutripharma Ltd», Unit 507-Western Estate-Ballynaneashagh-Waterford, Ireland Group of Companies «Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiqes», France
Hiper food supplement is recommended for
- reducing the risk of depression
- enhancing working capacities
- normalizing the cardio-vascular system
Effectiveness of the Hiper food supplement has been clinically proved.