Ingredients Each capsule Sveltform+ contains:
- Cambogean garcinia (Garcinia cambogia) - 200 mg
- Chinese camellia (Camelia sinesis [L.] Kuntze) — 70 mg
- Bladder wrack (Fucus vesiculosis L.) — 70 mg
- Vitamin C — 32 mg
- Chromium yeast (corresponds to 50 µg of chromium) — 25 mg
- Sveltform+ uses Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit whose ingredients are useful in weight loss. It acts by inhibiting the synthesis of lipids and fatty acids and suppressing appetite. Sveltform+ also contains Chinese camellia (green tea) which stimulates a natural reduction of body fat.
- Bladder wrack helps regulate the action of the thyroid gland.
- Chromium is effective in helping the body assimilate glucose.
- Ascorbic acid is of great importance in regulation of reductive-oxidative processes, increases dynamic activity of immune system and possesses antioxidant qualities.
Cambogean garcinia (Garcinia cambogia)
- Cambogean garcinia contains hydroxy citric acid (HCA), which:
- reduces appetite
- inhibits the assimilation of fats
- normalizes their exchange in the body
- In addition to aiding in weight reduction, Garcinia cambogia increases the body’s energy level.
- Have you known that…
Garcinia cambogia is an evergreen tree of the hypericum family. Its fruit resembles a tiny pumpkin and has been used for centuries in South India and Thailand to prepare a concentrate added to salads as a seasoning, to fish as a preservative, and used as a digestion improving remedy. According to the latest surveys, one of the components of this plant—the hydroxycitric acid—is can effectively help those those who suffer from excessive weight.
Chinese camellia (Camelia sinesis [L.] Kuntze)
- Active ingredients of Chinese camellia (green tea) are: caffeine, tannins,bioflavonoids, aromatics, and about 300 different compounds
- Caffeine has a tonic effect and activates the release of lipolytic mechanisms of fat molecules
- Caffeine to stimulate fat oxidation, there by removing fats from body
- Have you known that…
Camellia family is widely known thanks to the tea plant—Camellia sinensis. Its leaves are used for tea-making. Caffeine, bioflavonoids and tannin activate fat-splitting mechanisms. Traditional Chinese medicine believes all Camellia family plants to have anti-cancer properties.
Bladder wrack (Fucus vesiculosis L.)
- It is a brown seaweed, which is rich in short supply in the diet of organically bound iodine and selenium, and in general is a balanced complex of vitamins, macro-and micronutrients, including, in addition to the above, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, potassium, calcium, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, etc.
- Fucus vesiculosus is a brown alga, rich in useful substances. Alginic acid within its components, being a colloid substance, can absorb water and thus grow 25-30 times bigger in size. As a result, it takes up a significant volume of the stomach and gives the sense of saturation and thus regulates appetite.
- Optimizes thyroid function, improves metabolic processes in the body, because of the high content of iodine and selenium
- Has anti-atherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, wound healing and endoecological effect on the body
- Effective in inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system, with dysbiosis — inhibits the growth of pathogenic microorganisms
- Provides a radioprotective and detoxifying action, including removal of heavy metals, including lead, mercury and radionuclides
- Contributes to the normalization of the vascular permeability
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) increases the body’s resistance to infectious diseases, regulates reductive-oxidative processes, carbohydrate exchange, blood coagulation and the regeneration of tissues.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects the eyes, heart, and circulatory systems against free radicals.
- Ascorbic acid is required for collagen synthesis and has a structural role in bone, cartilage and teeth.
- Vitamin C may help decrease total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as increase HDL levels.
- Vitamin C may protect against cardiovascular disease.
- As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C may help to fight cancer by protecting healthy cells from free-radical damage and inhibiting the proliferation of cancerous cells.
- Vitamin C may be useful as an immune stimulator and modulator.
- Main biological role of micro-element chromium is in the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism and blood glucose levels.
- Chromium increases the sensitivity of cellular insulin receptors, facilitating their interaction and decreasing the body’s need for insulin. He is able to enhance insulin action in all metabolic processes regulated by this hormone. Therefore, chromium is required with diabetes (primarily type II).
- Chromium is essential for the prevention of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Chromium deficiency results in stunted growth, causes neuropathy and a disorder of higher nervous activity, reduces the fertilizing capacity of sperm.
- Chromium is an essential trace element needed for healthy skin, bone, muscle, hair and blood.